Tuesday, June 15, 2010

90 days just doesn't feel like enough time...

Actually, if you want real honesty, its 88 days. And it doesn't feel like I have enough time to accomplish everything that I need/want to do.

Here's the breakdown...

Things I need to have accomplished between now and Sept. 11
-Finish Baby registries
-Give mother-in-law info on Snoopy bed set I want
-Finish finalizing details on Baby showers
-Settle on some freaking paint colors and paint the baby's room
-Clear out four rooms of my parents house so we have room for the jellybean
-Get the family van AND mine and the boy's car fixed
-Pre-register at the hospital
-Register me and the boy for child education classes
-Register for a free carseat
-Get pregnancy photographs taken(?)
-Do MORE yoga
-Oh, and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life, so that I won't be destitute or contribute to the boy's and jellybean's destitutiness (Is that even a word? I'm making crap up as I go.)

It just doesn't feel like there's enough time to accomplish any of it. Somethings I'm obviously not doing alone. Some of it is not even my responsibility, it just feels like it is, because if I wasn't pregnant, two-thirds of this wouldn't need to happen.

Blarghblooooooghnhbotighfoiehgofihjdsogihdeoi phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht!

Approximately 10 hours later...

Crap! I forgot other stuff...this is why I write everything down in three different places...

Other stuff I need to do between now and Sept. 11
-Get everyone's addresses for the baby showers.

Ok, now I think that's it. PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Pregnancy photographs... Um hello! Is it cool if we do that the weekend of your baby shower??? I'll get em edited, printed and framed while I'm there. What do you think?