Sunday, February 28, 2010

My First Baby Photo Shoot

I've been a pretty avid photographer for a long time. Even when I was young I was taking pictures and i realize that even though I didn't have that many friends in high school I still have a lot of pictures from high school. I didn't ever really refer to myself as a photographer until college, when I invested in my Canon Rebel my freshman year.

Photography is apparently something i'm just kind of good at, without really trying. If I could, I would have Photoshop and other such programs and would probably have a digital camera by now and I might even freelance from time to time. But right now, I have bigger things to deal with first. But one day, I will have it. And i'll be nerdy and do photoshoots and what not.

But even with only have a little digital Sony camera, I still get some pretty awesome shots. And I did a photo shoot with Baby Alex. These are some of my favs...










No, these are not edited yet. I really need photoshop. Bad.


This one is just my favorite, because his smile is just so damn cute.


No comments: